Data Protection Declaration
This Data Protection Declaration was last updated on 25.May 2018
Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
AJF TradeNet OG
Kandlgasse 5/36, 1070 Vienna, Austria
Data Processing for Contract Processing
- These Terms of Service (hererinafter referred to as "TOS") of Data Processing for the purposes of Contract Processing.
- In Accordance to Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DGSVO / GDPR, the platform operator, the AJF Tradenet OG, Personal data is collected and processed if you provide it to us in order to execute a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. It is possible to delete your customer account at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above-mentioned address of the responsible person. We store and use the data provided by you for contract processing. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked in consideration of tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiry of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved by our site, about which we will inform you accordingly below.
Data collection when visiting our Website
- In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
* Our visited website
* Date and time at the time of access
* Amount of data sent in bytes
* Source / reference from which you came to the site
* Browser used
* Operating system used
* Used IP address (possibly in anonymous form)
- The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
- In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
- In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
- We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
- Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-
Cookies Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
- Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
- When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is the implementation of pre-contractual measures in accordance with Art. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request.
Data processing for contract execution
- According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. Personal data are collected and processed by DGSVO if you inform us of these in order to execute a contract. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of yours
- Customer account is possible at any time and can by a message to the o.g. Address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract (the mediation of the purchase contract with the providers) your data will be deleted after expiry of tax and commercial retention periods (7 years).
Use of Your Data for Direct Advertising
Subscription to our E-Mail Newsletter: If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address alone. The indication of further possible data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally.
- By subscribing to the newsletter, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When registering for the newsletter, we will save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter. You can cancel the newsletter at any time via the provided link in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named above. After cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter mailing list.
- Our e-mail newsletters are distributed via Klaviyo Inc, Klaviyo, 225 Franklin St, Boston 225, MA 02110, USA (http://www.klaviyo.com/) technical service provider, to which we provide your details when you sign up for the newsletter pass on. This transfer is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in the use of a promotional, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. Please note that your data is usually transmitted to and stored by a Klaviyo server in the USA.
- Klaviyo uses this information for sending and statistical evaluation of the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. This way you can determine if a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked on. In addition, technical information is collected (e.g., time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data are collected exclusively pseudonymized and are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. This data is for statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns only. The results of these analyzes can be used to better tailor future newsletters to the interests of the recipient.
- If you want to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- To protect your data in the US, we have entered into a data processing agreement with Klaviyo based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission to transfer your personal information to Klaviyo to allow. If you are interested, this data processing contract can be viewed at the following Internet address: http://Klaviyo.com/legal/forms/data-processing-agreement/.
Advertising by Letter Post: Based on our legitimate interest in personalised direct mail, we reserve the right to store your first and last name, your postal address and - if we have received this additional information from you within the framework of the contractual relationship - your title, academic degree, year of birth and your professional, industry or business name in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO / GDPR and to use them for sending interesting offers and information on our products by letter post.
- You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by sending an appropriate message to the person responsible.
Data Processing for Order Processing
- For the processing of your order we work together with the following service provider(s), which support us wholly or partly in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transferred to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
- The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the framework of payment processing, if this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we explicitly inform you of this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO / GDPR.
- Use of Payment Service Providers
Paypal: When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment by instalments" via PayPal, we pass your payment data on to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"). The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO / GDPR and only insofar as this is necessary for payment processing.
- PayPal reserves the right to carry out credit checks for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment by instalments" via PayPal. For this purpose, your payment data may be passed on to credit agencies on the basis of PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your solvency pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO / GDPR. PayPal uses the result of the credit assessment in relation to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding on the provision of the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). If score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognised mathematical-statistical procedure. The calculation of the score values includes, but is not limited to, address data. For further information on data protection law, including the credit agencies used, please refer to PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.
Wirecard: If you choose one of the payment methods offered by the payment service provider checkoutportal by wirecard, payment is processed via the payment service provider checkoutportal by wirecard, Wirecard UK & Ireland Ltd, 1st Floor Ulysses House,Foley Street Dublin 1, Ireland, to which we pass on your information provided during the order process together with the information about your order (name, address, possibly IBAN, possibly BIC, invoice amount, currency and possibly transaction number). Your data will only be passed on to the payment service provider checkoutportal by wirecard for the purpose of payment processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO / GDPR. Your data will only be passed on if this is actually necessary for processing the payment.
8. Online Marketing
- Use of Google AdWords conversion tracking.
- This website uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and in the context of Google AdWords the conversion tracking of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
- The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an AdWords ad served by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced through the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users. If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can block this use by deactivating the Google Conversion Tracking cookie via your Internet browser under User Settings. They are then not included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords because of our legitimate interest in targeted advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO / GDPR.
- Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
- You can permanently deactivate cookies for advertising preferences by preventing them by setting your browser software accordingly or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:
Web Analysis Services
Google (Universal) Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
- This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures an anonymization of the IP address by shortening and excludes a direct personal relationship. As a result of the extension, your IP address will previously be reduced by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO / GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
- On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
- As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent future collection by Google Analytics within this website (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, if you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again): Disable Google Analytics
- Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Rights of the Data Subject
- The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) with regard to the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO / GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or, as the case may be, the planned storage period. the criteria for determining the duration of the storage, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope concerning you and the desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided in accordance with Article 46 DSGVO / GDPR for the transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO / GDPR: You have a right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO / GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO / GDPR are met. However, this right shall not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restrict processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO / GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data contested is verified, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet established whether our legitimate reasons predominate;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO / GDPR: If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he/she is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data transferability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO / GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO / GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- Right of appeal under Art. 77 DSGVO / GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the DSGVO / GDPR, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspected infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
- IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
- IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH THEIR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
- IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE CONTRADICTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
Duration of Storage of Personal Data
- The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer necessary for the performance or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest on our part in the further storage.