This Weather Station Color Forecast displays the 7 following color icons: Sunny, Slightly Cloudy, Cloudy, Rain, Heavy Rain, Snow and Heavy Snow. The symbols indicate the weather fluctuation over the next eight hours and not the current weather.
The weather station automatically starts receiving a transmission from an outdoor sensor after batteries inserted or DC adapter plugin. Also, you can press the TX button inside the outdoor sensor to make connections more quickly.
- Weather Forecast with Barometer Function
- In/Outdoor Thermometer and Hygrometer
- Air Pressure Trend and Temperature Alert
- Radio Control Clock, Calendar, and Alarm
- When the station starts to receive the DCF signal, the backlight will not keep lighting even DC adapter plugged in. All buttons except + will not working during DCF receiving model. You can press + button to stop searching radio signal, and then all buttons function again.
- If outdoor data do not display or incorrect. Please press - button 3 seconds to reset the data and click the TX button inside the outdoor sensor to reconnection.
- The backlight will keep lighting with power adapter. If weather station run with battery only, backlight only active for 15 seconds
- Max Measuring Temperature: 50°C - 69°C
- Display Size: 1.9 Inches & Under
- Indoor temperature ranges: 14 F to 122 F.
- Outdoor temperature ranges: -13 F to 122 F.
- Indoor and Outdoor humidity measurement: 20 percent RH to 95 percent RH